Loker Tasikmalaya – Geotechnical Engineer Toa Corporation di Jawa Barat
Loker Tasikmalaya – Selamat datang di Loker Jawa platform informasi lowongan kerja dan pengembangan karir. Berikut adalah detail informasi lowongan kerja terbaru.
Since its establishment in 1908, TOA CORPORATION has been engaged in dredging and reclamation for the construction of harbors and their related facilities, design and execution of coastline buildings, construction of airports, marine leisure facilities, warehouses for distribution, factories, and power plants.
With its state-of-the-art technology, TOA has completed many projects of urban development, commercial buildings, hotels, medical, educational, cultural and residential facilities, and has gained a high reputation for each and every design, execution of construction and maintenance.
Furthermore, we have put our best efforts into substantiality and consolidation of infrastructures including roads, tunnels, bridges and waste disposal facilities which is essential for our daily life.
Based on our abundant and accumulated experience and the highest level of technology, we have been focused on the research and development of new technologies important for the global environment and natural energy as well as recycling projects using biotechnology.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of basic geotechnical principles.
- Provide detailed design work across a broad range of projects within geotechnical engineering, including interpretation of geotechnical parameters from site data, foundations design, and retaining structures design.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of tender submissions and presentations.
- Prepare project reports summarising key assumptions, design methodologies, and conclusions and recommendations.
- Where appropriate, liaise with other groups within the geography and more broadly across the region, providing particular expertise on geotechnical engineering as appropriate.
- Traveling to meeting and evaluation sites.
- Inspecting the composition of naturally-occurring formations at each prospective site.
- Drawing an array of samples and studying these in the laboratory.
- Determining the likelihood of consequential movements in the land.
- Reviewing prevailing weather patterns and searching for noteworthy anomalies.
- Suggesting effective fixes to geotechnical obstacles.
- Recognized relevant tertiary qualifications in Degree in Civil Engineering or similar area; Preferably master’s degree Specialized in Geotechnical Engineering.
- With minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience in Geotechnical Engineering including soil investigation and soil improvement.
- Membership of relevant professional institutions/professional peer bodies or significant credit towards eligibility for membership.
- Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines – and Arup’s related procedures including OH&S
- Ability to remain positively motivated and foster team spirit at times of significant pressure, including assisting others to meet deadlines
- Expertise in geology, climatology, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Willing to be placed in Subang Patimban
- Familiar Working with Expatriates (Japanes, Philippines etc.)
Keuntungan dan Manfaat yang Ditawarkan oleh Perusahaan:
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sertifikat Professional, D3 (Diploma), D4 (Diploma), Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Kontrak
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Bangunan/Konstruksi, Teknik Sipil/Konstruksi Bangunan
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 19 hari
Lokasi : Jawa Barat
Loker Tasikmalaya – Sebelum Anda mengirim lamaran kerja, harap diperhatikan dulu bahwa Anda telah memenuhi persyaratan dan ketentuan yang disepakati oleh perusahaan tersebut.
Jika Anda telah memenuhi kriteria, jangan ragu memanfaatkan peluang dgn klik tombol lamar sekarang.