Loker Tasikmalaya – HR Business Partner Iron Mountain di Jawa Barat
Loker Tasikmalaya – Selamat datang di Loker Jawa platform informasi lowongan kerja dan pengembangan karir. Berikut adalah detail informasi lowongan kerja terbaru.
Keuntungan dan Manfaat yang Ditawarkan oleh Perusahaan:
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan :
Roles & Responsibilities
This position reports to the Senior HR Business Partner and is responsible for navigating complex people-related matters, leveraging the HR Programs as part of OneHR model in the APAC region, a total of 12 countries including China & India.
What You Will Do
- Be part of the business and functional areas team to be proactive and add value to the organization
- Equip, support, partner with people leaders to work in matrix organizations (shared decisions, RACI)
- Establish strong relationships with HRBP’s from other regions and countries to leverage resources, share best practices and expose talents
- Evaluate organizational performance as it relates to strategic workforce planning, change management, role clarity and consistency in people leader performance;
- Participates on the HRBP work stream in M&A, bringing the voice of the business from deal due diligence through post close integration
- Facilitate Succession Planning and Talent Development conversations with the leaders of the business unit, function or region.
- In partnership with Talent organization, develop and leverage programs broadly.
- Using the talent mapping process, act as talent broker for high potential leaders to identify growth and exposure opportunities by looking across the global landscape
- Work with DE&I COE to bring and apply the strategy into the business and functional areas
- Provide consultation and education to senior business leaders (Directors/ Sr. Directors) and their leadership teams on human capital matters resulting in improved decision making (speed, quality and transparency)
- Execute against strategic initiatives identified in collaboration with the business
- Hands over administrative and operational components (e.g., job profile creation,In-country training, policy/ process awareness and support, MyMap rollout etc.) to the Hub
- Apply HR concepts including Change Management tools to guarantee the best and easiest integration in M&A processes, mitigating the risks
- Support the Performance Management and compensation cycle to include consistency reviews, calibration sessions, and strategic use of compensation budget in concert with talent identification and succession planning efforts
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, working in conjunction with peers (Global Portfolio Deployment, COE’s and Regional Hub teams) to leverage our HR community to proactively identify improvement needs for the HR function and continuous improvement of the service delivery model
- Equip senior leaders with the latest trends and best practices to guarantee the DE&I strategy implementation
- Establish strong networking (proactively) with the people leaders to create trustful relationships
- Balance Global, Regional and local initiatives according and aligned to the HR and business strategy
- Give visibility for the top talents to create opportunities for development and a global talent sourcing
- To be the point of contact for Commercial, Operations and Regions Leaders/ Directors within the APAC region to guarantee HR practices and processes alignment
What You Will Bring To Our Role
- Strong academic background: graduate studies in Business or Human Resources
- Desirable MBA or postgraduate degree
- Demonstrates a minimum of 8-10 years of HR and/or OD experience
- Proven experience as an HRBP and consultancy approach
- Fluency in English is a must. Bahasa, Mandarin or Filipino is an advantage
- Possesses broad knowledge of Human Resources, HR programs and services on areas like: Talent management, Organisation design & effectiveness, Employee retention, C&B, Change Management. Exposure to work on DEI and Belonging.
- Experience on working in multinational companies with matrix organizations.
- Ability to partner proactively with HR Shared Services/ HR Hub to ensure positive employee experience on the ground.
- Resilient and able to navigate in a matrix and changing environment which is full of ambiguity and unprecedented circumstances
- Influence without authority and networking
- Growth mindset to drive the transformation – digital, sustainable,
- Strategic, with a “hands-on” and action oriented balance
- Balance of corporate “school” and entrepreneur approach
- Strong customer oriented background focusing on empathetic listening
- Change agent: Agility, Strategic Vision, Influence to drive the transformation
- Leadership skills: people driven, engage and inspire, knowing how to identify who has know how, high potential, and bringing in new people
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sumber Daya Manusia & Perekrutan
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Lokasi : Jawa Barat
Loker Tasikmalaya – Sebelum mengirimkan lamaran kerja, harap diperhatikan terlebih dahulu bahwa Anda telah memenuhi persyaratan dan ketentuan yang disepakati oleh tempat tersebut.
Jika Anda telah memenuhi syarat, segera memanfaatkan peluang dgn mengklik tombol lamar sekarang.