Loker Makassar – Mineral Resource Inventory Geologist PT Vale Indonesia Tbk di Sulawesi Selatan
Loker Makassar 2023 – Selamat datang di Loker Jawa platform informasi lowongan kerja dan pengembangan karir. Berikut adalah detail informasi lowongan kerja terbaru.
PT Vale produces nickel in matte, an intermediate product, from lateritic ores at our integrated mining and processing facilities near Sorowako on the island of Sulawesi. Our entire production is sold in US dollars under long-term contracts for refining in Japan.
Since the establishment in July 1968, PT Vale has been operating under the contract of Work agreement with the Government of Indonesia to explore, mine, process, and produce nickel. The total area of CoW is 190.510 hectares.
Our main product is nickel in matte, which is an intermediate product used to manufacture refined nickel that has an average content of 78% nickel, 1% cobalt and 20% sulfur and other metals.Vale applies sustainable product development and product stewardship that integrate with the company’s business and culture. We pour millions of dollars into assisting product research and development and the exploration of nickel reserves.
Our commitment is to implement best standards in overseeing the products we manufacture. From mining to packaging, we attempt to be innovative in the creation of a high-quality product.
We apply Vale Production System, or VPS, in product stewardship. This involves the four main elements of the company, namely employees, operations, maintenance and management; and the three supporting fields of health, safety and the environment. This ensures that the product is safe for the environment and is recyclable.
Vale’s commitment in product stewardship is to develop and make innovative use of nickel for society. Vale’s Product Stewardship Program is based on the following concepts:
Nickel is a naturally occurring metal. Our role as a nickel mining company is to use the nickel provided by nature to generate products for use by society.
Nickel is a material that can be recycled without degradation of its quality.
Using nickel has significant benefits for the daily life of society.
Vale is committed to producing and distributing quality products in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
Stewardship in Practice
We prioritize products that are safe for society and the environment. In 1997, our product stewardship processes and procedures became formalized. We did this in line with global trends demanding nickel producers generate safe and environmentally-friendly products.
Vale has responded to market demands and is now a leader in the metals business. We are committed to minimizing potentially adverse impacts on the company’s operations, products, employees, customers, communities and the environment.
Public Education and Research
The key to product stewardship is to ensure that we inform customers and the public on nickel as a recyclable material and its uses.
At the same time, we work in cooperation with other nickel producers and organizations to research and promote the uses of nickel, community and environmental health, the use of recycling and sustainable development.
We ensure that products are shipped as safely and efficiently as possible. This means packaging is the company’s priority.
The company has developed strict packaging and labeling requirements. Following international standards, appropriate labels contain information for customers and documentation regarding the product.
We have responded to customer feedback on improving product quality. We are aware that society’s need to use environmentally-sound products continues to increase. This has resulted in the continuous and forward-leading development of this company.
Our final product is a step towards preserving the environment. We are committed to minimizing any impact on employees, the community and the environment that can potentially disadvantage company operations and production.
The unique market for nickel in matte means we have no competition with other nickel producers in Indonesia. However, we are against unhealthy business practices.
We have also successfully maintained accreditation status from the National Accreditation Committee (KAN) for meeting the ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 standards of product quality. For this reason, we are permitted to use KAN logos to guarantee for our customers the quality of each analysis certificate.
Scope of Work: (Sorowako)
Growth Plan and Life of Mine (LOM) to accomplish the annual Mineral Resource & Mineral Reserve (MRMR) reporting as a basis for PTVI’s strategic planning and conduct the assessment to solve the issue from reconciliation or mine operation to improve the quality and accuracy of
the mine plan.
- Perform validation of all required supporting data for the mineral resources modelling process to ensure proper quality of the resulting block model and resource estimation.
- Perform mineral resources modelling as the basis of annual MRMR reporting and mineral resources studies to support mine production planning and strategic growth program.
- Conduct peer review to maintain the quality of the block modelling process as well as its outputs to avoid fatal flaws.
- Provide technical reports of block modelling and its peer reviews to get a well-documented process to be easily traced for audit trail.
- Conduct a study, improvement and development of the mineral resource estimation process based on the audit recommendation and MRMR readiness assessment to achieve estimation best practices. Provide technical support and problem-solving to the groups of Exploration, Projects, Mine Engineering and Planning, and Grade Control to get clarity from block models and the exploration database.
- Conduct coordination with the groups of Mineral Resource Assessment, Long Term Planning, and Ore.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Geology Engineering.
- Has minimum 4 years working experience on mineral industry exploration stream start from data acquisition, sample QAQC, database management, data interpretation, geological modelling, and resource estimation, especially in nickel laterite is preferred.
- Pengawas Operational Pertama (PoP) certificate is preferred.
- Possesses membership and actively involvement in Geoscience professional organization (IAGI- MGEI, AusIMM) is preferred.
- Mining Software knowledge (i.e., Datamine, Surpac, LeapFrog, ArcGIS, QGis, and, Vulcan,).
- Ni laterite geology and deposit knowledge, related mineralogy, ore type and its characteristics.
- Exploration methods knowledge and exploration targeting.
- Geology database management, correlation and Interpretation
- Geostatistical knowledge, geology modelling and mineral resources estimation.
- Exploration drilling, sampling, quality of minerals, and geological mapping.
- Mine Geology, Grade Control, Quality Assurance and Reconciliation.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please submit your application to https://s.id/1UVIE
- Closing date (inclusive) is on October 15, 2023.
- Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.
- We support diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Be careful with fraud, PT Vale Indonesia posts job vacancies information only to trusted third parties by including clear and detailed information, including invitations to the next stage via email with vale.com domain.
- For further information about PT Vale Indonesia Tbk, please visit http://www.vale.com/indonesia.
Keuntungan dan Manfaat yang Ditawarkan oleh Perusahaan:
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi Gigi, Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Sports (Sorowako area only), Annual Incentive, Career development opportunity, Company Uniform
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 4 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Teknik, Teknik Lainnya
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 hari
Lokasi : Sulawesi Selatan
Loker Makassar – Sebelum Anda mengirim lamaran kerja, harap diperhatikan terlebih dahulu bahwa Anda memenuhi persyaratan dan syarat yang disepakati oleh tempat tersebut.
Jika Anda memenuhi syarat, jangan ragu untuk mengambil kesempatan dengan mengklik tombol lamar di bawah ini.